Robert (Bob) Spielberger
Robert (Bob) Spielberger is an adjunct instructor in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences, where he has taught a course on Quality Assurance and Testing since 2015. He has extensive experience in many facets of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including quality assurance, testing, project management, and process improvement. He has spent most of his career at Cerner/Siemens/Shared Medical Systems in the development, testing, implementation, and support of healthcare IT systems and applications, including Electronic Health Record, Revenue Cycle Management and Business Intelligence, for hospitals.
More recently, Robert has been a Senior Project Manager at two Philadelphia-area companies. He presently works as a Senior Testing Lead at AmerisourceBergen.
- MBA in Management of Information Systems, Drexel University
- BS in Mathematics, St. Joseph’s University
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) from American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) from Scrum Alliance