Stay connected to opportunity.
Students can review all professional development resources through the Student Professional Development Canvas site, including:
- Virtual Services
- What to Do With Your Major
- Resume Development
- Interview Resources
- Employer & Alumni Outreach
- CST Job Fairs and Other Events
- Graduate School
To add the Student Professional Development site to your Canvas dashboard:
- In Canvas, click “Courses” in the left-hand navigation menu
- Scroll down and select “All Courses”
- Click on “Browse More Courses” icon in the top right section of the screen
- Type “CST Student ” into the search bar and click on the “Search” button
- You'll see the CST Student Professional Development course; click the “+Join this Course” button
Handshake is the University Career Center’s recruitment and career management platform for Temple students and alumni. It's Temple’s go-to resource for jobs, internships, events and more. Handshake helps you more easily connect with employers, apply to internships and jobs, find and RSVP to events, and participate in on-campus interviews and recruiting opportunities. If you have difficulty connecting to Handshake, email the University Career Center at email@example.com.