Research opportunities on Main campus, Health Sciences campus, Ambler campus and in virtual/online settings.
Review the lists below for Spring 2023 research projects available to CST students (projects listed by department then by faculty last name).
Spring 2023 Research Projects in CST (Updated 10/13/22)
Spring 2023 Research Projects outside of CST (i.e., LKSOM, FCCC, ENG, etc.) (Updated 11/08/22)
How to research the researcher.
Create a list of faculty that you would like to work with based on your interests. Make sure you select more than one, as lab space is limited.
- Use faculty researcher websites to read more about the research being conducted by each faculty member you would be interested in working with:
- Do they have their own lab, and if so, what does their research focus on?
- Read/skim through at least one publication by that faculty member to learn more about their research.
Email the faculty member to set up an interview.
- You are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you!
- Provide your updated resume in the email when you send it
Check out How to Contact Research Faculty (PDF) written by a research faculty member.