Research opportunities on Main Campus, Health Sciences Center and more
Research projects available to CST students for the academic year 2023-24
Research Projects for the 2023-24 Academic Year
How to research the researcher.
Create a list of faculty that you would like to work with based on your interests. Make sure you select more than one, as lab space is limited.
- Use faculty researcher websites to read more about the research being conducted by each faculty member you would be interested in working with:
- Do they have their own lab, and if so, what does their research focus on?
- Read/skim through at least one publication by that faculty member to learn more about their research.
Email the faculty member to set up an interview.
- You are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you!
- Provide your updated resume in the email when you send it
Check out How to Contact Research Faculty (PDF) written by a research faculty member.