The College of Science and Technology offers:
- Six departments: Biology, Chemistry, Computer & Information Sciences, Earth & Environmental Science, Mathematics and Physics
- More than 30 bachelor’s degree programs and 10 graduate programs
- Interdisciplinary majors and accelerated programs
Undergraduate Research Program
- Real-world research experience working with world-renowned scientists, as well as the chance to earn extra income for work in the laboratory. Learn more about URP.
- 230 world-class faculty with degrees from some of the most respected institutions in the world.
- Groundbreaking research funded by the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health and other public and private sources
Academic and Career Support
- Office of Student Services-Advising guides students through every phase of their education.
- Office of Student Professional Development connects students to the Philadelphia region’s thriving science and technology industries for jobs, internships and research opportunities
- Earn a science degree and take courses in the College of Education
- Start teaching in your first or second year at Temple
- Open up new career options in education
- Supports exceptional incoming students with paid summer research and academic and professional development
- Opportunities to begin advanced research in freshman year
- Prepares students for international scholarships, including Rhodes, Marshall and Goldwater, and prestigious graduate programs
- Access to hundreds of internships at leading companies in the Philadelphia region
- Work as lab assistants at DuPont, software developers for Intellimedia, neuroscience researchers for the National Science Foundation and biomedical researchers for National Institutes of Health
Knowledge and insight
- CST graduates fully understand advanced science, math and technology
- Know the important role innovation plays on today’s global stage