Make an impact
Thank you for your interest in the virtual Owl to Owl 2020-2021 academic year mentor program; the application period for mentors and students is now closed.
In just a few virtual/online meetings spread out over two semesters, CST alumni can have a big impact on a student’s education and career. Mentors help students think about what they want to achieve in life, set goals and map out strategies for achieving their dreams. CST graduates have worked hard to earn their success; now you can share what you have learned with the next generation!
For CST Alumni
- Make an impact on a CST student's life
- Help a CST student set goals and map out strategies
- Learn about current CST students and programs
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
For CST Students
- Build a professional network
- Enhance professional and communication skills
- Connect academics & career; get advice on experiences & courses
- Explore new ideas and areas of interest
- Gain exposure to career options and job-search tips
How It Works
The Owl to Owl Mentor Program is structured around four virtual/online meetings over the course of two semesters. Students and mentors will be matched by criteria that will be mutually beneficial to both participants.
- First meeting: Introductory meeting between mentor and student
- Second meeting: Mentor shares their professional experience and career path
- Third Meeting: Mentor takes student on virtual workplace visit
- Fourth Meeting: Mentors and student review experience and map out future connection
While every effort will be made to pair a student with an appropriate alumnus/ae, student registration does not guarantee that a student will be paired with a mentor.
For more information on mentoring, contact:
CST Alumni Office