Student Professional Development Canvas Site
Students can review all professional development resources through the CST Student Professional Development Canvas Site.
Here you can access to a variety of different topics including:
- Virtual Services
- What to Do With Your Major
- Resume Development
- Interview Resources
- Employer & Alumni Outreach
- CST Job Fairs
- Graduate School
To add the Student Professional Development Canvas Site to your Canvas Dashboard, follow these steps.
- In Canvas, click on “Courses” in the left-hand navigation menu
- Scroll down and select “All Courses”
- Click on the “Browse More Courses” icon in the top right section of the screen
- Type “CST Student ” into the search bar and click on the “Search” button
- You will see the CST Student Professional Development course; click on the “+Join this Course” button
Handshake is the University Career Center’s innovative recruitment and career management platform for Temple University students and alumni, and serves as Temple’s go-to resource for jobs, internships, events, and more! Handshake uses cutting-edge technology to help you more easily connect with employers, apply to internships & jobs, find & RSVP to events, and participate in On-Campus interviews and recruiting opportunities.
If you experience difficulty accessing Handshake, please email the University Career Center firstname.lastname@example.org for help and a Career Center representative will contact you or you can find help on the Handshake site HERE.