The College of Science and Technology offers several opportunities for students to complete their undergraduate and professional degrees with accelerated programs. These programs let the student learn the necessary skills and earn credentials to enter the workforce more quickly.
CST students can apply for one of several accelerated programs which would allow them to receive a bachelor's from CST and a professional degree at Temple's Kornberg School of Dentistry, School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy, College of Health Professions or the School of Podiatric Medicine. Learn more about each program's requirements:
- 3+4 Accelerated BA in CST + DMD at TU School of Dentistry
- 3+4 Accelerated BA in CST + MD at TU School of Medicine
- 3+4 Accelerated BA in CST + PharmD at TU School of Pharmacy
- 3+3 Accelerated BA in CST + DPT at TU College of Health Professions
- 3+4 Accelerated BA in CST + DPM at TU School of Podiatric Medicine
Students in qualifying bachelor's programs may apply for admision to the corresponding fifth year master's program. Learn more about 5-Year Bachelor's + Master's Programs.