CST Diversity Innovation Initiative Fund
The CST Diversity Innovation Initiative (DII) is a new opportunity meant to provide financial support for projects that aim to increase representation through innovative approaches that address diversity within the college, and mathematics, science, and technology as a whole.
There will be Fall and Spring application cycles. Additional information can be found in the FAQ.
Applications due March 1st, 2021
Projects supported by the fund will:
- Have the demonstrable purpose of enhancing DEI
- Not exceed a 12-month timeline, extensions subject to approval
- Be categorized in the following tiers:
- Small: up to $1,000
- Medium: up to $5,000
- Large: up to $20,000
Application PDF should include:
- Project Description
- Relevance to DEI
- Description of Activities and Target Audience
- Expected Outcomes
- Budget and Justification
- Project Personnel and Roles
- The Project Description will not exceed two (Small tier or Medium tier) or four (Large tier) pages (minimum of: 1” margins, 11 pt font, single-spaced document), in a PDF format.
- All students, faculty, and staff members of the College of Science and Technology are eligible to submit an application.
- All student-led projects must include a CST faculty member as an advisor.
- Applicants will be notified one month after the application deadline.
For more information, contact the CST DEI Committee: email@example.com