CST Faculty Awards
Honoring outstanding teaching, mentoring and research
2017 Distinguished Faculty Awards Details
The College of Science and Technology announces annual awards to be granted in fall 2017. There will be awards in the following categories:
- Distinguished Teaching in the discipline by a tenured or tenure track faculty member.
- Distinguished Teaching in the discipline by a non-tenure track faculty member.
- CST Teacher of the Year, to be selected from the pool of nominees.
Please nominate fellow faculty who have made a positive difference in their undergraduate or graduate classes. Self nominations are also accepted.
- Excellence in Mentoring
Please nominate fellow faculty who have made a positive impact in mentoring undergraduate and/or graduate students. Mentoring includes mentoring in classes, in classroom laboratories, in research laboratories, as well as career assistance. Self nominations are also accepted.
- Excellence in Research
Please nominate fellow faculty who have distinguished themselves in research. Self nominations are also accepted.
Deadlines (All Awards)
- For nominations: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Complete documentation: Friday, September 29, 2017
Please enter all nominations and supporting documentation here.