Where do I register?
- If your GPA last semester or overall GPA is above a 2.0
Meet with an academic advisor in the College of Science and Technology at the Center for Academic Advising and Professional Development:
- If you are registering for your 1st or 2nd semester
- If your GPA last semester or overall GPA is below a 2.0
- If you are "re-enrolling"
When do I register ?
The exact date on which you can register depends on the number of semester hours you have completed. Please see the registration information from the Office of the University Registrar.
Banner prerequisites and co-requisites
Prerequisites and co-requisites may be found by going to the Catalog Entry and Course Description and clicking on the title of the course to get to the Detailed Course Information. How to Read Banner Prerequisites and Co-requisites.
Temple University's Banner registration system has a waitlist process. Learn how the waitlist is managed in CST.
CST sections with reserved seating
Most seats in CST sections are available to all students, though some are reserved for special populations.
How do I know what courses to take ?
- Use your DARS report
- Use your Major Sheet
- Meet with an Academic Advisor in the Center for Academic Advising and Professional Development
- Meet with your Faculty Advisor
- Meet with a Student Advisor/Ombudsperson