CST Faculty Awards
Honoring outstanding teaching, mentoring and research
2019 CST Distinguished Faculty Awards Details
The College of Science and Technology is pleased to announce the 2019 faculty awards. There will be awards in the following categories:
- Distinguished Teaching in the discipline by a tenured or tenure-track faculty member.
- Distinguished Teaching in the discipline by a non-tenure track faculty member.
- Teacher of the year, to be selected from the pool of nominees in the Teaching and Mentoring categories
Please nominate fellow faculty members who have made a positive difference in their undergraduate or graduate classes. Self nominations are also accepted.
Excellence in Mentoring
Please nominate fellow faculty members who have made a positive impact in mentoring undergraduate and/or graduate students. Mentoring includes mentoring in classes, in classroom laboratories, in research laboratories, as well as in career assistance. Self nominations are also accepted.
Excellence in Research
Please nominate fellow faculty members who have distinguished themselves in research. Self nominations are also accepted.
Deadlines (All Awards)
- For nominations: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Complete documentation: Friday, September 27, 2019
Please enter all nominations and supporting documentation using the Google form at the following link:
Timeline (All Awards)
The committees, comprised of faculty who have received a CST Teaching, Mentoring, or Research Award, will select awardees by mid-October
The awardees will be honored at the Distinguished Faculty Awards Dinner on Friday, November 1, 2019