Outlook Magazine Fall 2015
The College of Science and Technology (CST) continues to excel in teaching, research and engagement with the community. Outlook magazine chronicles the college’s achievements in 2015 and offers a glimpse of where we are headed tomorrow. These include:
- News on advanced research exploring the evolution of species , improving crude oil pipeline flow, and fighting the flu virus
- Talented new faculty hires, such as the renowned Masatoshi Nei, who joins Temple at the esteemed Carnell Professor level, as well as up-and-coming researchers like Sergie Kosakovsky Pond and Yugang Sun (Page 8), who were both included in the 2014 Thomson-Reuters list of the world’s most influential scientific minds
- Introduction of new Professional Science Master’s degree programs to meet a growing need among science and tech employers
- Successful graduates who connect with the college through student mentoring or service on our Alumni Board or by exceptional dedication and generosity to CST
- Alumni and friends of the college who support us by naming spaces in the Science Education and Research Center or the hundreds of individuals who support us each year
Read the entire Outlook for fall 2015 here.