2017 CST Winter Graduation
Thursday, December 21, 2017
Temple Performing Arts Center (TPAC)
A reception will be held in the lobby of TPAC after the graduation ceremony.
Students can RSVP for the CST Spring Graduation Ceremony starting October 3, 2017. Click the link below to RSVP.
A mandatory rehearsal will be held at the Temple Performing Arts Center (TPAC) on Wednesday, December 20th from 4:00pm-5:00 pm
Students need to RSVP in order to participate in the graduation ceremony. Tickets are needed for the CST ceremony.
Note: you will need your Temple AccessNet username and password to access the ticket and RSVP request site. If you are logged in with your personal gmail account you will not be able to RSVP. If you have trouble logging into the site, contact the Help Desk for assistance at 215-204-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claim your parking pass and graduation tickets
Your parking pass can be picked up December 4th-December 8th, with a photo ID, at the Center for Academic Advising and Professional Development, 1210 Polett Walk, Paley Library-Suite 150.
- Tickets are issued and required for the CST Ceremony. You can bring up to 5 guests.
- One parking pass is available to each student who completes the RSVP for the Graduation Activities. The parking pass will admit one car, one time, to an on-campus lot specified on the pass.
Cap and Gown
Graduates can order their cap and gown through the Bookstore in person or by ordering on their website: www.oakhalli.com/TempleUniversity/
The cost of your full academic regalia is as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree: $73.98 + tax
- Master's Degree: $79.98 + tax
- Doctoral Degree: $92.98 + tax
For more information contact the Main Campus Bookstore at 215-204-4505 or 215-204-5578.
If you or your guests need assistance, please let us know on the RSVP Web page in the “comments” section.
A professional photographer will photograph each graduate as they walk across the stage. These photographs will be available online for purchase a few days after the ceremony. For questions contact; Legacy Photographics at 610-279-1791.
Balloons are not allowed inside TPAC.
Diplomas will be mailed to graduating students within six to eight weeks of graduation. Keep in mind, the official document of record is the academic transcript, available through the Registrar's website (go to www.temple.edu/registrar and click Transcript Services). Any questions regarding your diploma please email: email@example.com
- CST Graduation Ceremony is only for College of Science and Technology students who have not participated in a previous graduation.
- The University Commencement ceremony, for all schools and colleges, is held once per year in May.
Faculty can RSVP for the CST Winter Graduation Ceremony starting October 3, 2017. Click the link below to RSVP.
Faculty may RSVP here.
For more information
Center for Academic Advising and Professional Development
Paley Library Suite 150, 1210 Polett Walk