2015 CST Spring Graduation
Thursday, May 7th, 2015
McGonigle Hall (Pearson/McGonigle Hall) 1800 N. Broad St.
Reception immediately following details TBA
Mandatory Rehearsal/ Q&A
Rehearsal/Q&A time will take place, time and location are TBA. Cap and gown is not required for the rehearsal.
You must RSVP to reserve your seat by March 7th (form coming soon).
Students need to RSVP in order to participate in the graduation ceremony. Tickets are not needed for the CST ceremony. Seating is limited!
Note: you will need your Temple AccessNet username and password to access the ticket and RSVP request site.
If you have trouble logging into the site, contact the Help Desk for assistance at 215-204-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claim your parking pass, yearbook and tickets to University Commencement
Parking passes, yearbooks and University Commencement tickets can be picked up, with a photo ID, in the Office of Student Services, 1810 Liacouras Walk, Suite 203.
- Tickets are not issued or required for the CST Ceremony.
- Students may request (online) up to 4 tickets for the University Commencement ceremony on May 8th.
- One parking pass is available to each student who completes the RSVP for the Graduation Activities. The parking pass will admit one car, one time, to an on-campus lot specified on the pass (Please note the parking assignments for CST students are TBA).
- Yearbooks are available to all graduating students regardless of attendance in the Commencement activities.
Pick up is available for students who responded they are attending, April 13-17 2015.
Cap and Gown
Graduates can order their cap and gown through the Bookstore in person or by ordering on their website: www.oakhalli.com/TempleUniversity/
The cost of your full academic regalia is as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree: $65.98 + tax
- Master's Degree: $70.98 + tax
- Doctoral Degree: $85.98 + tax
For more information contact the Main Campus Bookstore at 215-204-4505 or 215-204-5578.
If you or your guests need assistance, please let us know on the RSVP Web page in the “comments” section.
A professional photographer will photograph each graduate as they walk across the stage. These photographs will be available online for purchase a few days after the ceremony, at www.uscandids.com.
Balloons are not allowed inside McGonigle Hall.
Diplomas will be mailed to graduating students within six to eight weeks of graduation. Keep in mind, the official document of record is the academic transcript, available through the Registrar's website (go to www.temple.edu/registrar and click Transcript Services). Any questions regarding your diploma please email: email@example.com
Temple University Commencement will take place on Friday, May 8th, 2015. Details about the ceremony can be found here.
- CST Graduation Ceremony is only for College of Science and Technology students who have not participated in a previous graduation.
- The University Commencement ceremony, for all schools and colleges, is held once per year in May.
For more information
Office of Student Services
Suite 203, 1810 Liacouras Walk