2015 CST Winter Graduation
Friday December 15, 2015
Temple Performing Arts Center (TPAC)
Reception immediately following in TPAC Lobby
Time and location TBA. Students should arrive by TBA. Cap and gown is not required for the rehearsal.
Faculty may RSVP here.
You must RSVP to reserve your seat by TBA using this form.
Students need to RSVP in order to participate in the graduation ceremony. Tickets are not needed for the CST ceremony. Seating is limited!
Note: you will need your Temple AccessNet username and password to access the ticket and RSVP request site. If you are logged in with your personal gmail account you will not be able to RSVP. If you have trouble logging into the site, contact the Help Desk for assistance at 215-204-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claim your parking pass, yearbook and tickets to University Commencement
Parking passes, yearbooks and University Commencement tickets can be picked up, with a photo ID, in the Office of Student Services, 1810 Liacouras Walk, Suite 203.
- Tickets are not issued or required for the CST Ceremony
- One parking pass is available to each student who completes the RSVP for the Graduation Activities. The parking pass will admit one car, one time, to an on-campus lot specified on the pass (CST has been assigned 15th Street Lot and Liacouras Garage).
- Yearbooks are available to all graduating students regardless of attendance in the Commencement activities.
Pick up is available for students who responded they are attending, Date TBA.
Cap and Gown
Graduates can order their cap and gown through the Bookstore in person or by ordering on their website: www.oakhalli.com/TempleUniversity/
The cost of your full academic regalia is as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree: $65.98 + tax
- Master's Degree: $70.98 + tax
- Doctoral Degree: $85.98 + tax
For more information contact the Main Campus Bookstore at 215-204-4505 or 215-204-5578.
If you or your guests need assistance, please let us know on the RSVP Web page in the “comments” section.
A professional photographer will photograph each graduate as they walk across the stage. These photographs will be available online for purchase a few days after the ceremony, at www.uscandids.com. Questions call: 844-922-6343.
Balloons are not allowed inside Temple Performing Arts Center.
Diplomas will be mailed to graduating students within six to eight weeks of graduation. Keep in mind, the official document of record is the academic transcript, available through the Registrar's website (go to www.temple.edu/registrar and click Transcript Services). Any questions regarding your diploma please email: email@example.com
- CST Graduation Ceremony is only for College of Science and Technology students who have not participated in a previous graduation.
- The University Commencement ceremony, for all schools and colleges, is held once per year in May.
For more information
Office of Student Services
Suite 203, 1810 Liacouras Walk