Research and Internships
Explore internships at leading companies, research institutes and universities.
On-campus research opportunities
CST Undergraduate Research Program (URP)
This program offers students an opportunity to work directly with world-class researchers on real-world research
Creative Arts, Research, snd Scholarship (CARAS) Program
Temple funding to encourage and support undergraduate and professional students engaged in scholarly, creative, and research projects that contribute to advancing their field of study.
Diamond Research Scholars Program
This program supports seven-month long funded research experience under the direction of a faculty mentor.
Temple Undergraduate Research Forum-Creative Works Symposium
Held annually in the spring, provides undergraduates the opportunity to present their research to the university community. The 2014 TURF-CreWS will take place all day on Thursday, April 10, 2014 on the second floor of the Howard Gittis Student Center on Main Campus
Temple AMP International Research Scholars Program
This program provides AMP eligible undergraduate students a stipend of international STEM research projects undertaken with the supervision of a faculty mentor during the summer.
Off-campus research opportunities
- External Summer Research Opportunities for 2014
- List of REU, NSF and other programs
- National Science Foundation - Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- National Institutes of Health Summer Program
- Environmental Education with EPA
- Research in Science & Engineering at Rutgers University and UMDNJ
- Rochester Institute of Technology summer research in life sciences
- KECK - Geology Consortium Summer Programs