Professional Science Master's in Forensic Chemistry
The Professional Science Master’s (PSM) in Forensic Chemistry offers students a portfolio of knowledge and experiences that will enable them to tackle issues in forensic chemistry. The program will provide students with (a) a theoretical understanding of major concepts in forensic chemistry, (b) a range of practical skills in forensic chemistry, and (c) knowledge and skills applicable to academia, industry and government. A BS in chemistry is a prerequisite.
- Prepare graduates for a wide range of positions in the public and private sector, affecting criminal investigation and prosecution, civil litigation, legal reform, homeland security, and the advancement of technology
- Provide students with the scientific knowledge, managerial skills and professional qualities necessary for employment in their field
- Develop and strengthen employment-related problem solving abilities
- Positively impact the forensic chemistry and legal communities through scholarship
Complete program details, including admissions, program requirement and courses is available here.
- Fredric Rieders Family Foundation, Willow Grove PA
- Temple University Health Sciences Center, North Broad St, Philadelphia PA
- Temple University Main Campus
For more information, contact:
Susan Jansen Varnum, Ph.D.
Professor of Chemistry
Associate Dean for Science Education
Program Director – PSM in Forensic Chemistry