Alumni Weekend 2017 & CST Reunions
Join us for Temple University’s Alumni Weekend and CST Class Reunions on June 9-11, 2017
That weekend, the College of Science and Technology (CST) will join the university in celebrating Alumni Weekend and recognizing and hosting 25th, 35th, 40th and 50th+ class reunions. We are looking for enthusiastic alumni to help plan this exciting weekend. Are you in?
We are so excited about CST’s Alumni Weekend events, which include:
- Culture and Chemistry of Wine presentation and tasting on Friday evening, June 9
- Science presentations and demonstrations all day Saturday., June 10
- CST luncheon in the Science Education and Research Center (SERC) on Saturday honoring distinguished retiring and emeritus faculty
- Tours of the advanced SERC building on Saturday
Alumni Weekend also features Temple’s Philly Beer Week happy hour and Diner en Cherry.
Update your contact information and tell us more about your career success, your life and your Temple memories here!
Each year, Temple’s Alumni Weekend gets bigger and 2017 could be the best yet. CST is looking for engaged alumni, especially those who can serve on the 25th, 35th, 40th or 50th+ class reunion committees to help plan events and reach out to fellow alumni. Committee members will be expected to:
• Attend committee meetings, either in person or by phone/computer
• Email and/or call fellow alumni to encourage them to participate
• Help host events on Alumni Weekend
• Bring ideas, enthusiasm and Temple University spirit
CST is moving forward in research, teaching and community engagement. Through the leadership of the CST Alumni Board and initiatives like the Owl to Owl Mentor Program, more CST graduates are engaged with today’s college. Alumni Weekend and our class reunions—the first hosted by the college in more than a decade—will showcase to the wider Temple community the extraordinary graduates, faculty and students of CST
I am so glad that I got involved in the CST Alumni Board and reconnected to our college. I urge you to join us on June 9-11 for CST Class Reunions. For information on volunteering to serve on the Reunion Committee and for being a part of an extraordinary Temple Alumni Weekend, contact John Walker at 215-204-8176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sina Adibi, BA ’84, MA ’86
President, CST Alumni Board